Kingdoms of the West, now named Kytharia

The grand shipyards of Kytharia were full of glorious ships ready to set sail to wherever they need go. They were loaded up with some of the finest goods of Kytharia that wouldn't spoil, and were preparing to lift the anchors. A shard of Kyth'ra appeared at the utmost front of the lead ship. "Greetings, sailors! I tell you now to set sail for the new world, discover what you may, and even begin to trade with the people of this world! But be wary and keep your sword-hand strong, for some may try and strike you down without a moment's notice!" he shouted so that all could hear. And to begin their journey, he blew hard at the sails of each ship, propelling them deep into the water, where they began to sail for new places and new adventures.

Ashandra-Tor

Kyth'ra appeared in the sky with his knights from the battle against the flowers that would seek harm from all. They slowly descended, the horses kept calm by Kyth'ra. He summoned a small platform of rock from the earth and set it against the side of the throne room, for the horses and men to rest. He also made some grass sprout on the rock so the horses could replenish their energy, and a small banquet and table was summoned for the men. "My Lady, I apologise for the intrusion. I got no response from Baelor, he must be daydreaming or something" he said as he knelt on one knee in front of Aeron upon her throne.

Spoiler
Show
Start AP: 5.

Join Pantheon AP2: Kyth'ra joins the Serene Court of Winter.

End AP: 3.

The platform of rock is attached to the throne room, but it's like you walk out from the throne room onto the platform. It's only there temporarily until the men and horses have regained their strength, and then they'll go back to Kytharia.