I vote nay on 28, all versions of 38, both versions of 54, and both versions of 54. I vote aye on the others up for voting.

While most of these do make sense, there are some issues I have with some.
28: I see no reason why it should be so. Maybe if it specified, say, a minimum duration of the effect (you can't train enough to be able to learn, say, Two-Weapon Fighting if you can't qualify for it at least X hours a day), but as-is, no. Simply having a cleric in the party would let you train huge chains of feats you could only train for a few minutes a day and would almost never use. It's nonsensical.
38: If such a situation comes up, it should be allowed. The human(oid) brain is great at self-deception; if it can think its arm is someone else's, it can believe its own illusions.
54: This is basically the same as 38, and I reject it on the same grounds.

I would like to propose an alternate version of #28, as well.
Rule 028B: Qualifiable or Disqualified
If you have the ability to meet a prerequisite or requirement through temporary means for a minimum of 6 hours per day, you may take a feat or class or use an ability with such a requirement. When you do not meet the requirements, you may not use the ability and are not treated as possessing the feat or class abilities of the class.
(Addition mine, the number chosen was an average of my two gut feelings [4 and 8]. If you think some other number would be better, feel free to change it.)