Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
I'm shocked, no comment on the new chapter?!

Spoiler
Show

Gajeel beats the living sh...adow out of Rogue and somehow Frosch (I'll just call him that now) gets on the battle field to interfere. Okay, so... when will we learn what the shadow is? Probably in the next arc or something.

And Arcadios apparently does not only have so much authority he walks past soldiers who know he was charged for rebellion, he also thinks the princess is lying about...? The dragons? What Lucy told them? Something like that.
Spoiler
Show
I honestly liked the Gajeel fight, fairly interesting and it adds another level of dragonslayer abilities. I do wonder if they can choose to absorb any two elements eventually or only iron/shadow and flame/lightning.

The guards also are probably pretty intimidated judging by their reaction. Also they might sense something is strange about having to arrest one of their top knights for almost no good reason.

On the princess lying, well personally I am not sure on that. But here are some facts from rereading the previous chapters.

Future Lucy: Claims to have come from the future to prevent the 10k dragons from ravaging everything. Claims to have come back on the 4th this year. Has magic similar to Zeref's for some reason. Has been shown crying almost every scene. Believes that other Fairy Tail members wouldn't believe her story (Sure its farfetched but that still seems odd). Claims to not have a plan to stop the dragons

Princess: Claims that Future Lucy told her about Eclipse 2. Claims that future lucy came from at least 7 years ago. Can open eclipse even though it was stated that you need a celestial spirit wizard to do so. She apparently can do it with just the keys though.

Jellal: Thinks there is something wrong with what Future Lucy told him and believes that it is more likely that Lucy is a fake/lying.

Arcadios: Believes the princess is lying and apparently wasn't really told of the Eclipse 2 plan. Also wasn't told that the eclipse is already opened... Otherwise he wouldn't of tried to sacrifice himself to save Lucy and Yukino from the lava. Also calls Zeref "Lord Zeref". Claims that Zeref is the root of all the problems in the world. He can't be trusted EITHER. Also from here: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy...6/c279/26.html apparently it requires the sacrifice of a girls life to open the eclipse gate. Why could the princess do it so easily?

Not sure what conclusions to draw on. Right now I don't trust EITHER Of them. Future Lucy still has Zeref's magic for an unexplained reason and the Princess doesn't particularly seem trustworthy. She isn't telling her trusted advisors the full story and she hasn't actually explained the unlikely outcome.