So here's my sitch: I want to ask a girl out that I don't know too well. We've had a couple classes together due to common interests (Theater, it's one of my majors and is probably going to be her's once she declares, though she's more of a dancer/movement person) but we haven't spoken directly to one another that much. That said, near the begining of the first class we had together I thought she might have been flirting with me a little, but I really don't trust my radar for things like that, and later interactions have been a little odd, so I don't really know how she feels about me.

Anywho, I find her to be both an attractive and interesting person who I would like to get to know better in general, but I don't really know how to go about asking her out. The only times I see her anymore are in the cafeteria, or at class, and we both have another class immediately afterwards, so there's really no time to chat, even if there weren't a bunch of our friends around. I'm also not sure if she's even single, though that doesn't really worry me too much, and I really do want to get to know her better even if she is. How should I go about this? I'm not going to do anything radical until after spring break (which is next week) so there's time to figure it out.

TLDR: Girl I want to get to know better, might want to date, don't know how to orchestrate that because there's basically never time when I can talk to her alone, need advice.

Also, suggestions on good casual first dates that don't require infrastructure beyond the college would be awesome, I go to college in a tiny little town with not much in it. Great college, but there's pretty much nothing to do in town, and I don't have a car to get to the few things outside of town that there are to do.