1. - Top - End - #1332
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Doctor Who Thread III: Reverse the Polarity of the Neutron Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Weezer View Post
    Your post is way too long for me to respond to all of it, I agree with almost all of it.
    Yeah, I do ramble a lot at length; I make no secret of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezer View Post
    There's one thing I need to point out though:

[insert blunt statement about Rose]

This is by far the most accurate description of Rose I've ever seen. She's just an awful person in so many ways.
    *high fives*

I have all the vitriolic dislike-verging-on-hate in the world for Rose. She . . . *le sigh* . . . I just remembered she makes stupid cameos in season four.
    Well no, season two slowly solidified my hate, culminating in the season two finale.
    'This is the story of how I died' melodramatic little tit. Sorry, never going to get over that finale. Yeah, fine, you're stuck in an alternate universe away from people you know and . . . 'love'. That sucks.
    And yet. Your AU!father - the person you literally ruined all of time for - is still alive, he's even attracted to your mum, you're millionaires, you're alive.
    Not the best situation, but by far from the worst.
    'This is the story of how I died'. THis is the story of how I slapped you in the face you whining little failure. And, of course, she is hateful. And lazy. And just -

Need to stop this. Everyone knows how I hate Rose.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2013-03-25 at 07:10 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!