1. - Top - End - #406
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Cuthalion's Creatively Created Cranny for Random Banter #192

Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    So... many... posts...
    So few I'm actually going to respond to...

I have the drinking habits of a much older man...

Species that eat ants might disagree

I understand you...
    I know the feelers.

Them boozies!

That's three Euros, if I remember right. Actually, four, Finn counts. Teddy Finn, you and Curlee.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Yeah, being social can be mighty fun, but I can't do it forever...

See the post directly above yours.

Honestly, I don't think I'd run into any drug rings to start with. A special degree of stupidity (or inebriation) is required to get the idea that offering me drugs is a good idea.

I'm sorry, but Wikipedia beat you to the punch. You might even say you were ninja'd.
    The words! They have been taken right from my fingertips!

Burrrr.

... Scrub it! Scrub it! He doesn't take pharmaceuticals!

... NAH GYAH COME ON.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Like... budgie kisses nibble? Or escape while you sleep and chew the eyeballs and lips off your face nibble?

Though I shall not persuade you to put photography of yourself, perhaps you might consider photographying your creatures? Perhaps while nibbling a morsel of cracker or a perfect plump nugget of corn.

But that's what I mean! If somebody only sees juvenile alcohol abuse, then of course they think drinking is for knobs. But to pass an evening in good company in the chairs beside the hosta garden with bottles of chilled Pinot Grigio, while crickets and mourning doves greet the dusk: that is something of the Good, and would provide a better example of consumption.

I would accept this appellation.
    ... Rattie, would you do that? (More like licks, really. She doesn't bite, thank heavens.)

D'awww. Now I want to!(I really would put pictures up, but I HAVE NO GOOD PICTURES. INCAPABLE OF IT.)

Sounds like a party.

Oldest gentlebudgie?

;___; yes I just remember going to gay bars when I was 18-19 and having fat dudes as old as my dad come up and ask me point-blank "Hey are you into older guys?" If I ever utter those words in my life somebody activate my explosion implant on the spot.

Ha, like finding a bug in your food. "Waiter there's a budgie in this sandwich!" "Oh I'm terribly sorry sir, you know what it's like this time of year"

If memory serves, Ovis cannot eat gluten. Ergo a menacing budgie leering from within a slice of bread is evil to him.
    ....Gay bars sounds scary. I shall stick with lemonade. Bars bad way of getting drinks.

Free budgie with every meal!

Knee remembers!

Sounds like every group project in University classes.

Aww, she looks like a real sweety. However she seems to have received a tongue transplant from an elephant.

How do Betamax hold up over time, grandfather? Do they fare any better than their VHS cousins?

Mi Elementalis! The finest gentleman of Queensland. What news of your autumn? What grows amidst the grass?
    Dur.

Bwhaha! I thought similarly.

VHS.... I only know it for Davy Crockett and Pokemon.

... Lotr reference, I think?

I shall edify these banterites whither some of your comments were directed:

Spoiler
    Show
    "You people are crazy, especially you."
    An embittered backhand remark for Teddy for passing up drugs
    "And that's fraud, and forgery."
    An accusation upon Dragonprime for plagiarizing Benedictine silence
    "How is everything you say so exquisitely eloquent?"
    Praise for Ovis, our Mutant Sheep, and the refinement of his prose
    "Kneenibble is not old."
    Encouragement to AtlanteanTroll to forsake his hangups & leave his wife at last on my behalf
    "You live in a city famous for its university, among other things."
    Praise for Zodalicious and the academic reputation of her ancient and erudite environs
    "Everyone finds his incoherent ramblings hard to read."
    An invection upon me and my textual diarrhea
    "Committing genocide against them would mess up numerous ecosystems."
    A warning against Dimonite's vengeance upon the whole of Young Theatre People over one's use of improper paint

Was I close?
    This made it very hard to respond to. I hope you're satisfied.
    (Will be in order of response)
    Daaaaaaang Teddy.
    Ok, I dunnos whar this'un came from. Muhen?
    Oh now that is just distortion.
    ...PFFFTWAHA.
    Muh?
    Oh how shameful Ele! How could you!
    Well this one is just obviously trying to ignore timestamps.

We must pick our battles in this boiling sea, which flings up fluctuations on all sides and threatens to overwhelm the hardiest bark.

If I recall my David Attenborough documentaries correctly, some anteaters can actually be really dangerous! They're big and strong and have huge claws for digging into nests.

As a man with training both as a painter and an actor, this infuriates me also. I sentence him to a really sloppy manicure & pedicure with cheap nail polish all over his cuticles.
    TIMBEEER! *lumberjack sheep is next avvie idea*

Aaand now ARTHUR sounds scary.

I keep reading manicure as machine. Blurgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Perhaps Ovis will translate for you.

I don't know, Zodalicious... if a velociraptor can learn doorknobs, I think an anteater can.

Here is a quick illustration for you:
    Spoiler
    Show

I thought it might help.
    BLAIGH.

3D!

Now how do you draw these so quick?

Edit@Myxie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    That's how I feel... I went to sleep at about 11:30pm, woke up at about 4am, couldn't get back to sleep, went on my computer and checked RB. Five pages.
    Look for the avatars you want to read and go from there? (Hi Myx! *waves at*)
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2013-04-22 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Myxie!
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.