New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Cuthalion's Creatively Created Cranny for Random Banter #192

So, did anyone know that the Ottoman Empire had a national anthem that is ridiculously cool? I discovered it recently, and I cannot help but enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Plenty of people do absolutely nothing productive. And Saturday was a definite indication of that around these parts.
    That afflicts us all. I spent this weekend doing nothing useful, but hey, there are more chances to be productive once you're on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    The ascetic banter; where a curtain of silence fell for many years.

Shhhhhhhhhh!
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post

Shhhhhhhhhh!

We shall practice Saizhan, oh ahma!
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ettin in the Playground

Ten pages? I only missed one day!
    I give up... I'll just skim quickly.

Congratulations to all who are close to graduating.
    I remembered you were from Uppsala.
    You people are crazy, especially you.
    And that's fraud, and forgery.
    How is everything you say so exquisitely eloquent?
    Kneenibble is not old.
    Ninja wore blue, not black.
    You live in a city famous for its university, among other things.
    Everyone finds his incoherent ramblings hard to read.
    Committing genocide against them would mess up numerous ecosystems.

Anyway... Now I have caught up... Nothing requires my immediate attention? Good, I have a lawn to mow.

Stop that you two.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I wouldn't be offended by that. And I don't think I count as introverted anymore. Which sucks, since I'm happier alone.
    This is a riddiculous statement, introverted is nothing you just cease to be. For one, being an introvert isn't the antithesis to being social, and is more closely related to how being social affects you. And as far as the final statement of yours goes, I'd say that it confirms your introvertedness if anything.

I mean, I hang around with friends in the day, I can talk forever about topics close to my heart, I'll gladly drop everything at hand to join whatever parties or other antics I get invited to, but I'll never stop classifying myself as an introvert, because at the end of the day, I still need to sit back in peace and quiet just to recharge and gather my thoughts, and if something prevents me from doing so, my mental stability will start to go downhill really quickly.

Interesting. I can do that while indoors since I don't have to interact with people just because I'm in a house.
    I have two loud brothers, even if I stay out of interaction myself, I won't be able to shut them out anyway.

'Course there is, there just wont be cute girls in swimsuits. Also, yeah, coming to my waist would be like, to your knees.
    Okay, then what will be missing: the cuteness or the swimsuit?

Clouds=white. Northwest=lotsandlots of clouds. Total cover kinda of lotsandlots. Sky=totally white, white as a sheet that is slightly greyer than usual, and there's light coming in and then bouncing off of the white that there is everywhere in the sky without pause. It works the same as things being really bright when there's a lot of snow, except the snow is the sky. Now, when the sky is cloudless, the sky is dark blue, which means it's darker than BRIGHT ****ING WHITE EVERYWHERE OHGOD MY EYES HURT.
    Hmm, well, I can agree that cloudy days give everything a rather equal and uniform light, but on a good day, I'd say the sky is just as bright as a cloudy one would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I remembered you were from Uppsala.
    Hmm, yeah, you seem to have a good memory for details like these, I'm not all too surprised.

Ninja wore blue, not black.
    So, that means I'm the ninja then. Well, it only makes sense, what with the personal SEP-field and everything. Although I've heard they wore grey, rather than blue. Wikipedia just claims that they prefered civilian clothing, which makes sense for a spy or assassin...

You live in a city famous for its university, among other things.
    I assume this is directed at me, but I can't quite tell what it's in relation to. Care to elaborate?

Oh, and yes, our university might not be the best there is, but it's quite notorious anyway.

Everyone finds his incoherent ramblings hard to read.
    Pfft, now you're all failing to understand him on purpose.

That said, I'd actually say he's been rather coherent in the last few pages. Honestly, the hardest paragraphs for me to extract the meanings out of have all been found elsewhere.

Also, I'd be happy if people stopped it with the excessive line breaks. I get the idea, but all the extra scrolling disturbs my flow of banter.
    Last edited by Teddy; 2013-04-22 at 04:33 AM.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Hmm, yeah, you seem to have a good memory for details like these, I'm not all too surprised.
    Somebody's got to remember these things. However, I am terrible with birthdays and addresses.

So, that means I'm the ninja then. Well, it only makes sense, what with the personal SEP-field and everything. Although I've heard they wore grey, rather than blue. Wikipedia just claims that they prefered civilian clothing, which makes sense for a spy or assassin...
    Well, whatever the case, they certainly didn't wear black. I can't remember where I heard they wore dark blue though.

I assume this is directed at me, but I can't quite tell what it's in relation to. Care to elaborate?
    You stated that you found it odd that there are Egyptian mummies at Uppsala. But it only makes sense as Uppsala is the site of the oldest University in Sweden, so there were likely one or two people associated with the University who went to Egypt and brought back mummies.

Oh, and yes, our university might not be the best there is, but it's quite notorious anyway.
    Well known would be a better word than notorious here. Unless the University of Uppsala is known for the seedier side of university life?

That said, I'd actually say he's been rather coherent in the last few pages. Honestly, the hardest paragraphs for me to extract the meanings out of have all been found elsewhere.

Also, I'd be happy if people stopped it with the excessive line breaks. I get the idea, but all the extra scrolling disturbs my flow of banter.
    Nonsense. But that doesn't change the fact that they're hard to read.

I wouldn't know, I only skimmed because of despair.

It won't happen again. I'm not sure about the other two however...
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

6. - Top - End - #366
    Titan in the Playground

Somebody's got to remember these things. However, I am terrible with birthdays and addresses.
    Good thing there's a thread for the first and phonebooks (or the like) for the second then.

You stated that you found it odd that there are Egyptian mummies at Uppsala. But it only makes sense as Uppsala is the site of the oldest University in Sweden, so there were likely one or two people associated with the University who went to Egypt and brought back mummies.
    Why go for the obvious answer when you can play oblivious for the fun of it?

Well known would be a better word than notorious here. Unless the University of Uppsala is known for the seedier side of university life?
    I'd excuse myself for the misuse, but truth to be told, we have that too. Uppsala University graduates almost as many academics as alcoholics if our study advicer is to be believed...

Show

7. - Top - End - #367
    Troll in the Playground

This is a riddiculous statement, introverted is nothing you just cease to be. For one, being an introvert isn't the antithesis to being social, and is more closely related to how being social affects you. And as far as the final statement of yours goes, I'd say that it confirms your introvertedness if anything.

I mean, I hang around with friends in the day, I can talk forever about topics close to my heart, I'll gladly drop everything at hand to join whatever parties or other antics I get invited to, but I'll never stop classifying myself as an introvert, because at the end of the day, I still need to sit back in peace and quiet just to recharge and gather my thoughts, and if something prevents me from doing so, my mental stability will start to go downhill really quickly.

I have two loud brothers, even if I stay out of interaction myself, I won't be able to shut them out anyway.
    Being social invigorates me, but it is also TIRING AS ALL BAJEBUSES.

This rock is mine, and it will be my rock, and I will call it Rocky.

I has 4 brothers! 2 of which live in same house!

Okay, then what will be missing: the cuteness or the swimsuit?

Hmm, well, I can agree that cloudy days give everything a rather equal and uniform light, but on a good day, I'd say the sky is just as bright as a cloudy one would be...

You guys have weird ungrey patches of nimbus, apperently.

Ele is smart guy! He remembers many things!

Of course they would. The all black was because when in performance arts, the stage crews wore all black. Therefore, a ninja could sneak up during the play and kill someone, and no one knew. Outside of plays, civilian clothing or dark blue (because black really stands out more when there's some light).

Notorious seems wrong word here, if Teddy is a student.

Teddy understands my phrasology and subpar clause usage!

Amen. I use singlular ones because more is totally excessive.

Well, whatever the case, they certainly didn't wear black. I can't remember where I heard they wore dark blue though.

I volenteer "Not Choff".

Probably a Batman show.

MoonCat impersonaters?

(Too much of a line break to be sane)

Nonsense. But that doesn't change the fact that they're hard to read.

I wouldn't know, I only skimmed because of despair.

It won't happen again. I'm not sure about the other two however...
    Teddy would break up any drug rings.

Why does the Knee and Coid understand me, but then all the rest go "blur de dur" and complain?

Ah, ok den. I liked your quoteless response, by the way. Nice, and actually clear to who it was responding to.

Bur.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Firbolg in the Playground

Stop that you two.

Oh fine, I will.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

9. - Top - End - #369
    Colossus in the Playground

I'm a master level Ninjologist, so I can answer this. Ninja as depicted in media are completely inaccurate. Due to Japan's iron deficiency, swords like Katana and the like were actually fairly rare, at least in terms of high quality ones. As a result, most ninja would use farm tools, like sickles or hoes. And they'd neeever dress up in fancy leotards and hop around the place like a monkey.

Ninja originated with farmers who decided that, hey, I've got big ole arms from farming all day, and the cruel leader is just walking right there. He basically has no reason to fear me, so I'll walk up behind him and sickle his god damned head off.

The ninja as portrayed in the media is because of Kabuki shows. In Kabuki shows, stagehands wore full black so they could be as un noticed as possible when moving things, and we're just supposed to pretend they aren't there. Ninja's, as a result, wore the same outfits as the kabuki stage hands, so as to trick the VIEWER into thinking it was just another stagehand, when suddenly NINJA STRIKE! and the daimyo is dead and Princess Himiko is captured and must be saved by Mister Samurai McDudebro.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2013-04-22 at 07:59 AM.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    I think killing bugs is always good. Especially scary ones that eat faces. Whatever their prey may be, just familicide those next. Or, considering theybare the prey of ants, just walk around and step on them.
    Note: To sentient ants-sorry if I seem like ant-Hitler. You guys freak me out.
    Meh. There are very few bad true bugs, however, many bad beetles, flies, and some bad Hymenoptera.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground

So... many... posts...
    So few I'm actually going to respond to...

The trouble, sweet Dimonitious, is that you have been watching young people engage in sloppy binge-drinking. Gentlemen and ladies of genteel disposition, on the other hand, do not wear beer goggles: they don, to borrow Phil Jupitus's words, Madeira pince-nez.

The barbarian orgies you witness represent but a narrow band of the full spectrum of alcohol culture.

*pours a little Grand Marnier 150*
    I have the drinking habits of a much older man...

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Ants aren't that important. They don't pollinate, all they really do is get rid of aphids and scavenge corpses (and other carrion eaters are better at that).
    Species that eat ants might disagree

Why does the Knee and Coid understand me, but then all the rest go "blur de dur" and complain?
    I understand you...

12. - Top - End - #372

Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    Species that eat ants might disagree
    Yes, and I'm sure the apex predator that is the Anteater will hunt me down in my sleep if I continue my crusade of Ant genocide

13. - Top - End - #373
    Banned

Ants aren't that important. They don't pollinate, all they really do is get rid of aphids and scavenge corpses (and other carrion eaters are better at that).
    Actually, they farm aphids like we farm cattle. Aphids excrete a sugary substance called honeydew, which the ants eat.

And killing off any currently common species will cause havoc within the ecosystem. That's just basic logic.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    Actually, they farm aphids like we farm cattle. Aphids excrete a sugary substance called honeydew, which the ants eat.

And killing off any currently common species will cause havoc within the ecosystem. That's just basic logic.
    And basic sense tells you that killing off all ants everywhere is impossible to do in any reasonable period of time.
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #375

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post

Don't aphids eat flowers though, thus harvesting aphids helps them?

Also, I know, I'm just joking around

16. - Top - End - #376
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes, and I'm sure the apex predator that is the Anteater will hunt me down in my sleep if I continue my crusade of Ant genocide
    Eh, normal anteaters are probably too lazy. Pangolins, on the other hand...
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ogre in the Playground

I was making the point that ants have ecological significance more than anything else
    If you knew that and were joking, disregard this post

18. - Top - End - #378
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    And basic sense tells you that killing off all ants everywhere is impossible to do in any reasonable period of time.
    It wouldn't be all ants, just the Argentine ants. Though, apparently, a different species of ant is killing them off in the US or something?
    Show
    You're my favorite.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

19. - Top - End - #379
    Troll in the Playground

Hey guys. About the loud party last night, when I shoved my earplugs in a tiny tad bit further couldn't hear a sound. Can't call the police here, we have been told to phone the security. Which is annoying because the numbers never seem to work ffs... Oh well. =P

A thing that is safe for me to reveal about today's placement: I learned how to use the copying machine! And we didn't break it! So proud of myself and my partner.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

20. - Top - End - #380
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

A thing that is safe for me to reveal about today's placement: I learned how to use the copying machine! And we didn't break it! So proud of myself and my partner.
    Uhm ... How old are you?
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey guys. About the loud party last night, when I shoved my earplugs in a tiny tad bit further couldn't hear a sound. Can't call the police here, we have been told to phone the security. Which is annoying because the numbers never seem to work ffs... Oh well. =P

HUZZAH to triumphs over copiers! BOO to loud noises late at night.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

22. - Top - End - #382
    Troll in the Playground

Uhm ... How old are you?
    She's 20 or 21, I believe.
    Last edited by Cuthalion; 2013-04-22 at 10:37 AM.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Bugbear in the Playground

Some... PHILISTINE used scene paint to paint the floor of our Black Box Theatre! Why, when I get a hold of him... I'll probably do nothing, actually, because by the time I get to him there won't be enough of him left for me to do anything significant.
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2013-04-22 at 11:08 AM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Troll in the Playground

Uhm ... How old are you?
    You have not seen the monster that lies in the corner of this school. Besides, not all of us use photocopiers on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly/and so on basis. This was probably my second time, last time being in 2007 with an ancient machine. =P

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    HUZZAH to triumphs over copiers! BOO to loud noises late at night.
    I am the king of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    She's 20 or 21, I believe.
    Shhh....
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

25. - Top - End - #385
    Titan in the Playground

Being social invigorates me, but it is also TIRING AS ALL BAJEBUSES.
    Yeah, being social can be mighty fun, but I can't do it forever...

Notorious seems wrong word here, if Teddy is a student.
    See the post directly above yours.

Teddy would break up any drug rings.
    Honestly, I don't think I'd run into any drug rings to start with. A special degree of stupidity (or inebriation) is required to get the idea that offering me drugs is a good idea.

Of course they would. The all black was because when in performance arts, the stage crews wore all black. Therefore, a ninja could sneak up during the play and kill someone, and no one knew. Outside of plays, civilian clothing or dark blue (because black really stands out more when there's some light).
    I'm a master level Ninjologist, so I can answer this. Ninja as depicted in media are completely inaccurate. Due to Japan's iron deficiency, swords like Katana and the like were actually fairly rare, at least in terms of high quality ones. As a result, most ninja would use farm tools, like sickles or hoes. And they'd neeever dress up in fancy leotards and hop around the place like a monkey.

Ninja originated with farmers who decided that, hey, I've got big ole arms from farming all day, and the cruel leader is just walking right there. He basically has no reason to fear me, so I'll walk up behind him and sickle his god damned head off.

The ninja as portrayed in the media is because of Kabuki shows. In Kabuki shows, stagehands wore full black so they could be as un noticed as possible when moving things, and we're just supposed to pretend they aren't there. Ninja's, as a result, wore the same outfits as the kabuki stage hands, so as to trick the VIEWER into thinking it was just another stagehand, when suddenly NINJA STRIKE! and the daimyo is dead and Princess Himiko is captured and must be saved by Mister Samurai McDudebro.
    I'm sorry, but Wikipedia beat you to the punch. You might even say you were ninja'd.

Show

26. - Top - End - #386
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

@Dimonite: That poor bastard. Kill 'im dead.
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2013-04-22 at 11:17 AM.
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

27. - Top - End - #387

I'm sorry, but Wikipedia beat you to the punch. You might even say you were ninja'd.
    Blargh I have been slain *gives a five minute death speech*

So, I've found the weirdest manga ever. Anyone wanna hear about it?
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2013-04-22 at 11:35 AM.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ogre in the Playground

How about rats? They nibble!
    Like... budgie kisses nibble? Or escape while you sleep and chew the eyeballs and lips off your face nibble?

Though I shall not persuade you to put photography of yourself, perhaps you might consider photographying your creatures? Perhaps while nibbling a morsel of cracker or a perfect plump nugget of corn.

Yeah, but Dmo parties seem to be a bunch of people barely saturated in some poor alcohol.
    But that's what I mean! If somebody only sees juvenile alcohol abuse, then of course they think drinking is for knobs. But to pass an evening in good company in the chairs beside the hosta garden with bottles of chilled Pinot Grigio, while crickets and mourning doves greet the dusk: that is something of the Good, and would provide a better example of consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Worira View Post
    OK everyone we need to start calling Kneenibble an oldest gentleman.
    I would accept this appellation.

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Afraid of "older", huh? *grins evilly*

I'm going to be honest, he doesn't look all that threatening. Maybe if I was eating that sandwich and he just popped up or something..
    ;___; yes I just remember going to gay bars when I was 18-19 and having fat dudes as old as my dad come up and ask me point-blank "Hey are you into older guys?" If I ever utter those words in my life somebody activate my explosion implant on the spot.

Ha, like finding a bug in your food. "Waiter there's a budgie in this sandwich!" "Oh I'm terribly sorry sir, you know what it's like this time of year"

If memory serves, Ovis cannot eat gluten. Ergo a menacing budgie leering from within a slice of bread is evil to him.

Hrm... You may find some of us harder to offend than others. (Although that would be funny to watch: two highly introverted people that both feel obligated (by virtue of being isolated in close proximity) to try to be social with each other. )
    Sounds like every group project in University classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Not at all. Even I once would not let dogs lick me, although that was more for fear that they would bite than from any disgust at dog slobber. Now, however, I could not count the number times a dog has licked my face - the number is too great by far.

This young lady is particularly affectionate. Still thinks she can fit in my lap, the silly girl.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, she looks like a real sweety. However she seems to have received a tongue transplant from an elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    *Looks at join date*

Damn do I feel old; more so since today was my sister's birthday. It's not my age but my siblings' what makes me feel old.

That and my back hurting.
    I still have a Betamax and tapes for it.
    How do Betamax hold up over time, grandfather? Do they fare any better than their VHS cousins?

Ten pages? I only missed one day!
    I give up... I'll just skim quickly.
    Mi Elementalis! The finest gentleman of Queensland. What news of your autumn? What grows amidst the grass?

I shall edify these banterites whither some of your comments were directed:

Spoiler
    Show
    "You people are crazy, especially you."
    An embittered backhand remark for Teddy for passing up drugs
    "And that's fraud, and forgery."
    An accusation upon Dragonprime for plagiarizing Benedictine silence
    "How is everything you say so exquisitely eloquent?"
    Praise for Ovis, our Mutant Sheep, and the refinement of his prose
    "Kneenibble is not old."
    Encouragement to AtlanteanTroll to forsake his hangups & leave his wife at last on my behalf
    "You live in a city famous for its university, among other things."
    Praise for Zodalicious and the academic reputation of her ancient and erudite environs
    "Everyone finds his incoherent ramblings hard to read."
    An invection upon me and my textual diarrhea
    "Committing genocide against them would mess up numerous ecosystems."
    A warning against Dimonite's vengeance upon the whole of Young Theatre People over one's use of improper paint

Was I close?

Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    So... many... posts...
    So few I'm actually going to respond to...

I have the drinking habits of a much older man...
    We must pick our battles in this boiling sea, which flings up fluctuations on all sides and threatens to overwhelm the hardiest bark.

We must tip a glass together, then.

If I recall my David Attenborough documentaries correctly, some anteaters can actually be really dangerous! They're big and strong and have huge claws for digging into nests.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Some... PHILISTINE used scene paint to paint the floor of our Black Box Theatre! Why, when I get a hold of him... I'll probably do nothing, actually, because by the time I get to him there won't be enough of him left for me to do anything significant.
    As a man with training both as a painter and an actor, this infuriates me also. I sentence him to a really sloppy manicure & pedicure with cheap nail polish all over his cuticles.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2013-04-22 at 12:42 PM. Reason: I proof after posting, not before.

29. - Top - End - #389

L
    "You live in a city famous for its university, among other things."
    Praise for Zodalicious and the academic reputation of her ancient and erudite environs

If I recall my David Attenborough documentaries correctly, some anteaters can actually be really dangerous! They're big and strong and have huge claws for digging into nests.
    I READ what was said and I have no idea what that first bit means.

True, but it lacks the thumbs needed to break into my house

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ettin in the Playground

Ha, like finding a bug in your food. "Waiter there's a budgie in this sandwich!" "Oh I'm terribly sorry sir, you know what it's like this time of year"
    This made me laugh at my computer. At work.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)