Umm, I need to flap my wings quite often to fly and they make quite a noise. Besides the headstone was put up after the body was found, so the mark must have been made between the body being found and Tharj finding the mark. That all happened in daytime when people were around. Whoever made the mark had no reason to be silent as they would be visible anyway, and it wouldn't be possible to be out of sight while making the mark as you would have to be stood by the headstone.

Something else I've noticed is that both Tharj and Fullbladder were high on the voting and voted for each other. If they both were wolves surely they would not have risked lynching the other just to provide a cover story. Therefore they cannot both be wolves. However since even after lynching we don't know whether someone is a wolf or not I am not sure that this helps us much. In fact because we have no way of knowing after lynching who is a wolf, voting patterns don't help much. In fact nothing does.

*** Jontom picks up a silver knife and pricks his palm ***

I have heard that silver is inimical to werewolves. I suggest that we all prick ourselves with these knives. If no-one dies then either they are not silver and Fullbladder is a werewolf, or the story about silver being inimical to werewolves is not true. Anyone who hesitates to so prick themselves is probably a werewolf.

OOC: Ok, I know this thing with the knives probably goes outside the rules, but this is a role-play situation that is not intrinsically limited to just voting for people, lynching and killing. I am a heavy lateral thinker and I cannot see myself or my character in this game sitting around relying on randomly lynching people on the basis of no solid evidence. The rules of the game state that only voting patterns and what people say can be used as evidence - we cannot hide in wait at night to see who leaves their house or plant subtle traps or anything like that. If it weren't for the restriction of the rules I would spend each night hiding in a random location farish away that I would fly to thus providing the werewolves with no way to find me. Alternatively I might just circle above the village out of bowshot range as again the wolves couldn't reach me, but also may not realise I am there thus allowing me to identify them. In fact I could sit here all day thinking up foolproof ways to evade and/or detect the werewolves that are not dealt with by the rules. And I'm stuck because that's my nature but I can't do these things because the rules don't allow it.

I also realise that this post means I'll probably be the werewolves' next victim, but that's life...or death.