1. - Top - End - #356
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Circle of Life's Red Hand of Doom IC Thread

Roni Quickwing

Quote Originally Posted by TekHed View Post
    "When I realized that my vanity and greed for power had only caused the death and destruction of everything I'd hoped to use it for..."
    Auran's words cut Roni deeper than a blade. He thought back over his own vanity, his greed (not for power, mind you, just the classic type). He wondered how many had died because of his lies, how much had been destroyed. As his sister drops seamlessly into character, Roni can't help but shudder. He had taught her to shed her innocence and purity, instead taking up a cloak of deception. How tightly had he tied its stands around her neck?

Roni knew that, while he might not have as long a life to atone for as Auran had, there were still plenty of wrongs to make right. Now the only question was how to start. His hollow smile takes on more substance, and he nods and says, "Thank you, Auran. Perhaps we can talk more of your path when we've got the luxury of leisure time. I appreciate it." The dragonborn is struck by an odd feeling; gone are the usual layers of meaning, charades, and facades that usually accompany every sentence from Roni's mouth. Instead, it seems the boy is being entirely genuine for once.

Roni springs to his feet and calls out, "Okay, folks, take your places! Time to get this show on the road, eh? It's a great day to cause some trouble." Just like that, Roni was back to his old self. However, with a quick glance between Roni and Auran, it's abundantly clear that there's also a new self hatching somewhere deep within.
    Last edited by OMG PONIES; 2013-05-08 at 08:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
    Ponies, the Kim Karsdashian of GITP.
    This is what happens when they let me DM:
    Beyond the Horizon IC / OOC
    A Time to Die: Alpha IC / Bravo IC / OOC