Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
Have you guys heard of the ongoing Mighty Number 9 and Shantae: Half Genie Hero kickstarters?

...The Shantae one needs a little more love.
Quote Originally Posted by Scowling Dragon View Post
Is it shallow that I really liked her dancing? (And Goddam does everything both look beautiful and super cute!)
The dancing is actually a neat game mechanic, being how she uses magic and transforms. At least in the first game, there was even a fun rhythm mini-game for earning money.

Well Mighty No.9 is almost done. I finally backed it, and it looks like it is just shy of gettng and intro stage and boss in the game. They way things are going for it, I won't be surprised to see them make that goal in the next two days and so.

I'm kind of a bit more interested in Shantae, though. I've plated a bit of the original game and loved it, and have recently been playing Adventure Time on DS, by WayForward as well. I'm very much impressed by their work, and am sure that Shantae will be a game that I'll enjoy. Sadly, I don't know if it will get past the first stretch goal, but they do have a PayPal account set up to continue taking donations to put towards goals - a very smart idea, given how they were pretty much overshadowed by Mighty No.9 during the same timeframe! I would definitely like to see those bonus chapters put into concept.