Quote Originally Posted by chaotic stupid View Post
i'm not sure whether to be impressed by the complete randomness of this thread, or to walk of and pretend i never saw it..

hello everyone, i've been lurking around here for a while, wondering whether or not to post (i hate walking in on new threads )
Welcome to the banter! It is always a new thread. All the talk in here would be 300 pages long but the banter is put in a fresh thread sometimes. I am making some tea. You may have some too. I will try and find something in the last two pages to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
But what if you're trying to use science to develop toast that never leaves crumbs?

In other news: I saw a doctor this morning and he was a very optimistic doctor. But in any case, I don't have a bacterial infection and should be fine in a few days, a week at the most. After that, we went shopping. I bought a calendar to put on the wall of my newborn niece's wall because I quite literally couldn't think of anything else to get and the calendar stand had a very helpful salesperson. My Mum thinks it's a terrible choice, and she's probably right, but it's a nice calendar. I also got Mynxae some cutlery and plates and things because he needs them.
As for my brothers, I'm just going to put money inside a card, and possible inside an envelope.
That is good science. And they did try. Crumbs in space were dangerous to the rocket controls. And since space science is good for us all we got bread that does not drop too many crumbs. It is called english muffin bread. It is not a true english muffin. It tastes like it after toasting and butter though.

I am happy that you will not take weeks to heal.

The calendar needs a little more to make it special. Buy a ribbon and a good pen and a little bottle of hand sanitizer or a travel box of hand wipes. Tape the ribbon to the calendar and tape the pen and hand cleaner to the calendar. Add a card that says now you do not have to run for the baby book when she does something special. Write baby's first moments in here and write them down in the book later when you and baby are not going to spill anything dirty on the special pages.