Quote Originally Posted by mistformsquirrl View Post
Well on the upside, I just did an *awesome* quest chain in Icecrown.

Spoiler
Show
The ghost of a child essentially showed me Arthas' ascent to being the Lich King after his arrival in Northrend; and I helped Tirion destroy his heart. That was pretty cool < ._.>

Sadly there isn't a whole lot left for me to do in Northrend, so I've moved on to Mount Hyjal; which is *WAY* the heck more busy than every other zone I've been in up to this point. Up till this point, outside of Orgrimmar, running into more than a couple players has been an extreme rarity. now there's tons of folks around <@.@> Just kind of all of the sudden. Does everyone hang out in Hyjal or something? Just seemed like a strange place for things to suddenly get very busy.
Something to keep in mind. There are only two starting zones for level 80 content. Hyjal and vashjir (im sure I misspelled that). And everyone seems to hates the zone thats underwater. Honestly, Im not sure why, I kinda like it. My only complaint is the very last quest chain sometimes bugs out. But point being, that means everyone in the 80 range is in hyjal.