Quote Originally Posted by Jasdoif View Post
Yeah, I'm not seeing how it would merit inclusion on either angle...although if the quote does get included because of the Bandana thing, I figure we may as well mention the bit about "hit the head" with it too.
I personally think if we want to include it we should explicitly omit the "hit the head": I don't think we should adding statement when Rich says something that is just true and is easily verifiable by an outside source.

By adding this comment the next time Rich says "A table is something you can put things on" (or other true statements that can be answered as easily without the author needing to say anything on it), someone might start arguing: So explaining "head" is something we collect, but explaining "table" doesn't fit?

(Also I find it weird from a thematic standpoint on top of that, it just doesn't belong in any category where the Bandana would be put into. And normally the paragraph below a quote does add stuff that has something to do with the topic stated from the link.)