1. - Top - End - #373
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dresden Files II: Dealing Drugs To Tiny Faeries

I thought of Elaine as a viable candidate, after posting. I don't know, it could work. Two wizards and all. I like Elaine. Kind of another person who shouldn't get too near the Denarians though, not so much for the temptation angle as that they might really like torturing her. Ebenezar is conceivable, although that would mean a full book of his various accents and I don't think we can handle that kind of stress. Plus, another dude that might freak out about, "you wanna help the forces of darkness steal what from who?" Can't beat having the magical murderstaff suck out their life-forces for power and simplicity though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    I'm still laying a dollar on 'every character in the book is a time-displaced and/or gender-bent Harry'.
    ...huh.

EDIT (after eight seconds of Googling):

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    Hmm I thought there was some interview or something that confirmed the partner was going to be Murphy. Maybe I'm completely misremembering though...
    Found this. Welp, unless this changes... man, I was really enjoying the quasi-baseless speculation there for a minute. Guess this is why people avoid spoilers.
    Last edited by Gnome Alone; 2014-03-07 at 01:36 PM.
    Avatar by the one and only Ceika.
    "I'll be whatever I wanna do." - Philip J. Fry
    my fake wizard|my fake one-shot|my fake link