Quote Originally Posted by Jasdoif View Post
I'm loath to put in blanket exceptions to so many rules like that, even in the limited cases where this would apply.

The majority thing was my attempt to focus on archiving things we're likely to use anyway. So for example, a Q&A about OOTS with an isolated question about Italian food is perfectly fine, while a Q&A about Italian food with an isolated question about OOTS is not. (Whether the isolated question about OOTS warrants inclusion as a normal entry would be determined through the usual process, but including the entire Q&A would be out of the question since most of it doesn't satisfy Rule B.)
Yeah, your reasoning is perfectly sound. I just made an attempt to eliminate possible shenanigans to arguments like "4 of 8" answers are already included elsewhere or something like that. Heck I'm not even sure how much of the Geekademia Inerview is or is not redundant with other stuff we have Indexed or Rich said somewhere else. Maybe just change it to mostly/partly/largly or some other not so exact word, because "majority" imo just implies a hard >50%.