1. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dreamscarred Press Introduces: Akashic Mysteries

Ok, let's get started on the last list of corrections and balance for the Vizier:

1) Tauric Brace, the binds are arranged in reverse order from normal
    2) Chakra Power change to include Piranha Strike and not require strength as a prereq has not been made, will it be included or a separate feat later?
    3) Path of the Ruler is still a bit bland, but at least usable now. Perhaps, instead of excluding the designated allies from the aura effect at level 5, make the effect bonuses to them?
    4) The Veil-sharing effect of Akashic Army is at least usable now, thank you, although being limited to those slots still hurts the ability outside of Akasha-based parties. Still needs verbiage on how to change what veil is being utilized by the ally (current assumption is that it is chosen as they become affected by the ability, and re-chosen each time).

More to come

5) Curiass of Confidence doesn't have a save interval listed, a particularly generous reading could force saves every round, pass or fail, until everything is Fanatic to you. I assume 1 save, pass or fail, per 24 hours is intended.
    6) Robe of the Forgotten Deity Body bind has a listed duration, but no listed limitations on use. As written, it can be more or less constant, only needing to be physical long enough to take a Swift action every few rounds. If it was in any slot, I'd say it was unintended, but in the Body bind-slot which only comes on at level 20... not so sure.
    Last edited by PsyBomb; 2014-07-11 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

Extended Signature HERE