View Single Post

Thread: Puzzle & Dragons 7: Puzzleball Z

1. - Top - End - #511
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons 7: Puzzleball Z

Quote Originally Posted by Levictus View Post
    So now I'm looking at Kirin/Apollo/Guan Yu/Bubblie/???/Kirin friend. The last spot could be variable depending on what I need. I'm leaning towards King Mastering in case of orb trolls, or Droiddragon if his awakenings are ever released. Alternatively I have Parvati (although her leader skill negates kirin) or a difference defensive sub like Asgard or Midgard. Any thoughts?
    Heracles still has a spot I think. Roughly same stats, so you're trading a 4 turn god slime for a slow orb change + some heals + 2 skill boost, so I suppose which is better would depend on whether you can take hits from the dungeon in question. He'd be the go to guy instead of Tengu though - only 1 less skillboost in exchange for a bunch of extra perks.

I would take echidna anyways. Those 3 turns are worth too much. Mastering for bosses with preempt status shield, golems for those dungeons with annoying 99% gravity. Good to have lots of options.

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    God this guy make so many more of my teams so much cooler. I really need to get a Valk next time Goddess Descended comes around so I can do something like LMeta//Valk/Raph/Angelion/Tornado Holy Dragon//LMeta

Edit: and obv I need to get a King ahynee to replace...idk, Angelion?
    You need orb enhance for full board to be worth it, so you'd need either unicorn or a possible ult regulus/heraS in the future. And Sandy is the new shynee- try to get your hands on one.

Congratulations though - very good roll!
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2014-08-31 at 12:45 PM.