View Single Post

Thread: Puzzle & Dragons 7: Puzzleball Z

1. - Top - End - #963
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons 7: Puzzleball Z

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    I did about 10 runs (maybe 8 or 9? A bar and a third of stamina...) on OoH today and got 12 +eggs, so IDK if star vault is really worth it.

On that note, my Bonia is now +47 and Raphael is at level 44. Once he hits max, I can immediately evo then ult him: I got the last bits of material I needed today off a rainbow keeper run.
    If you could maintain that rate, you should be well over 1000 +eggs by now. The larger the sample size, the better the estimate of the expected value becomes, and +egg advice from someone with one or multiple +297's is a lot more convincing than someone with +47 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    So, I can't remember if this had been announced previously, but apparently Skill-up cards, one for each element(light/dark/wood/etc) has been released and as long as it's fed to the same element, it's a guaranteed skill-up. So between this and feeding max level creatures to the same creature granting a guaranteed skill-up, it looks like skill-ups will become wickedly easier now :)
    I hope these get thrown in the kings/super kings portion of the PAL egg. Right now evo mats is dominating in PAL events - would be nice to have 2 competitive choices rather than a hands down winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Well, my famous luck started out strong with 3 +eggs in my first run. I then, in my next four runs got 1 + egg each for a total of 7 in 5 runs :-(. Was kinda sad, I got so excited off my first run and then it just completely died off. Ahh well, it's not like I'll be +297'ing my poor Horus in the near future, not even halfway there yet, and I don't farm OoH anymore on weekends.
    Wow, that's exactly what happened to me as well : 3,1,1,1,1. Maybe Fax and Siuis are stealing your eggs!

One day I'll stone this. Not for the + eggs, but to skill up my Ifrit and Tiamat.
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2014-09-17 at 02:02 AM.