1. - Top - End - #527
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dreamscarred Press Introduces: Akashic Mysteries

Quote Originally Posted by Ssalarn View Post
    The Amplifier playtest has been updated. Changes are very small but should have a substantial impact:

Levels of Amplifier now advance your Essence Pool as though you'd gained a level in the associated veilweaving class.

Veils shaped requirement lowered to 3.

Minor corrections to verbage to fix copy/paste errors.

The changes should both boost your veilweaving potential and open up the option for you to still be able to access the highest level spells/powers of your spellcasting/manifesting class, making the PrC a little more appealing and more closely aligned with similar PrCs.

I'll be working on reviewing and uploading more updates throughout the day. Thanks all!
    Yay! Just need to dig for the link to the class, it never made it to the OP and I forgot to save it.

EDIT: HERE we are. Question: did you intend to have both sets of bonus increases start on Amplify III, or was one of them intended to get a boost on II? I suspect that the Energize/Vivify increase was meant to go on 2 and 4, not 3 as written
    Last edited by PsyBomb; 2014-12-14 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

Extended Signature HERE