Quick PDF rip of the two missing Veils before I head to bed:

Heartsblood Caress
Descriptors: (compulsion) [emotion, mind-affecting]
Class: Daevic
Slot: Blood
Saving Throw: Will
With akashic energy surging through your veins and enhancing your natural charisma, you can bring any creature to their knees just by blowing a kiss.
With this veil bonded to your blood, you gain the ability to drive creatures mad with desire. As a full round action you may blow a kiss, wink, or perform some other sensual action against a target within 25 feet, investing the action with potent energy and simulating an unnatural lustUM spell.
Essence: For each point of Essence invested in this ability its range increases by 5 feet. For every 2 points of Essence invested in this ability, its duration increases by 1 round.
Chakra Bind (Blood): [D12] By binding this veil to your Blood slot, you are able to bring your power to bear more quickly and efficiently. You may activate this veil’s granted ability as a move action instead of a full round action.

Lover’s Tread
Descriptors: none
Class: Daevic
Slot: Feet
Saving Throw: Will
The first being to shape this unusual veil truly believed that one could fall head over heels in love.
The wearer of this veil gains a +2 insight bonus to CMB to perform a trip combat maneuver with an unarmed strike. As part of this attempt, the wearer may make a Bluff check (DC = target’s CMD). If this Bluff check is successful, this trip attempt does not provoke an attack of opportunity from the target.
Essence: For each point of Essence invested in this ability increase the bonus to CMB when performing the trip combat maneuver by +1 and gain a +1 insight bonus to Bluff attempts against the target of your trip.
Chakra Bind (Feet): [D1] By binding this veil to your feet slot, you are able to release an intoxicating burst of akashic energy into your opponent. This energy serves to simulate a charm person spell targeting the tripped opponent. If you succeeded at the Bluff attempt granted by this veil, the opponent’s Will save has a -2 penalty to resist this effect. If you have at least 3 points of Essence invested in this veil, the effect instead simulates charm monster.

Not too big a fan of them, but here they are. I'll give a more detailed analysis of it tomorrow as I have time, but both would be Orange on my guide.