Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
Artorias:

Artorias openly drags the thief through the streets, sometimes frogmarching or carrying him. There are some people on the streets, and whenever anyone stares or tries to intervene he simply shouts, "Guild Business!" He can feel Ciaran openly and closely tailing Badger and follows his familiar's link, noting when she (and therefore Badger and this other person) turn south, then west.

EDIT: The thief is struggling the whole time, and when Artorias is a little more than halfway to Badger when the halfling manages to spit out his gag and shout, "HELP! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!" He thrashes and shouts and that gets people's attentions.

Spoiler: Dusk
Show
I'm going to need a charisma or diplomacy check, whichever is higher.

Artorias resists the urge to facepalm at the theif's bold lies "For Mars' sake" he yanks the Halfling closer to himself "citizens of Runite, that is a lie, I caught this thief pickpocketing myself and restrained him to be taken to Leif's guild for interrogation." he hopes that mentioning Leif will sway people to trust him, he knew how fickle crowds could be, specially in times like this so he doesn't stop his way towards Ciaran and (hopefully) Badger.

Spoiler
Show

You just had to choose my worst skills did you?

Anyway it is an unmodified d20 roll either way, so here it goes (1d20)[16]