1. - Top - End - #34
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Peebles' Perfectly Pointless Popular Prattle - Random Banter #211

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Can't quiiite make up my mind on whether that i-for-j substitution was intentional or only a really well-placed typo...
    Well I did do i-for-j three times in three sentences, two of them were consecutive, so it would have to be some really fortunate typos in that case.
    Though the first time was a typo.

Oh, here's another one: remember when RB's weren't alliterative?

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    But yeah, melancholy over times long gone, I know that feeling. Especially since I'm not very good at keeping in touch with old friends, meaning any nostalgia is ripe for such feelings. And even though I still don't consider myself an old one, almost everyone in this thread joined in after me, and realising that can have a strong impact on me. It's not that I don't treasure those who are here now (I really do), but it's easier to remember that which is granted no longer, especially when one is in an unstable mood...
    Oh Lord . . .
    Care to join me in the Old Fogey Corner? We have blankets, rocking chairs and an eternally comfortable temperature. Also tea. And chocolate. And biscuits. And chocolate biscuits. And knitting.
    We can reminisce together until we fade away, like shadows in the encroaching night. Forgotten and unnoticed.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I don't suppose that would make this a bad time to stop in and say hi, would it?
    HI MISS MOON! Come to the Old Fogey Corner! Pls and thnkx.
    I hope this new-fangled 'slang' was used correctly. Never have I used such a thing before.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2015-02-06 at 06:04 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!