1. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] "Look, whatever you're thinking, do me a favor; don't let go."

Quote Originally Posted by spwack View Post
    Despite (or because of) that, will the new elevated material mythos' (mythoses? mythosi?) have similar properties to Demented's? Because that would make me so happy.
    Yeah, probably. In fact, what I have planned for the Moonsilver one is almost identical to Kapskaen's version. Although, his name for the Mythos is better, so maybe he'll let me take it and credit him?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayGriffin View Post
    I dunno. Depending on weight difference, a much lighter sword could be just as unwieldy to handle as a much heavier sword.
    Right. The silly part, to me, isn't that it requires special training to use a heavier weapon. It's imagining a situation whereby someone would actually master the use of a solid gold longsword, but completely refuse to learn the much more common and sensible iron/steel version.

It's sort of like if somebody lived in a really urban area their whole life and never had to learn how to drive because they always took public transit everywhere. Then they joined the military and worked their way up to driving a tank. And then they come home, and they're like... how do I drive this car? All I know how to drive are armored platforms of invincible death. Can I get a car that weighs 68 tons and works on treads, 'cause this handling is ridiculous???

Possible, but odd.
    Last edited by Xefas; 2015-04-12 at 02:21 PM.