New event. I really want Quanta Vandal given that Quanta is one of my favorite weapons (tho I did just barely finish formatting the old one few weeks ago; obsoleting a 7 Forma + Forma-built weapon immediately is gonna be a bit sad), but the thing is being buggy as all hell. Apparently invisibility/blind/etherealness restart the transaction (tested with Loki, Excalibur and Limbo) but you can force it through by using the Gear-item again and again. While hacking the Bursa as Valkyr in Hysteria, the whole thing exploded for some reason. I guess Valkyr wasn't very careful. Eventually I settled on doing this with Rhino since he can still stand there safely, is mostly immune to CC and can recast Iron Skin when taking damage (though Isolators are a problem).

I've been getting random bugs too, such as getting both "destroyed too soon" and "success"-messages while killing the thing just when Lotus says "blow it up"/"authentication", and having both, the Bursa authenticate my money and destroy it too soon at the same time (the game had somehow generated two different on-going instances of the event). And for some reason every single assassin group has been hitting me in a row. In the span of 10 games I had G3 while synthesizing Arid Eviscerators & Zanuka, Stalker and 2x Perrin Sequence while doing the event.

Oh yeah, and there's that new Tonkor thingy. I wonder if it's any good.