View Single Post

Thread: Warframe In the Playground

1. - Top - End - #528
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe In the Playground

Quanta Vandal can't be colored?! What the bleeping bloppery is this... Still, the status chance is greatly increased, the magazine is 1.5 times larger & it comes with a free polarity. I'll take it and drop the 6 formas to get where I was with Quanta. They do need to unlock some of the colors though...

Oh, and if anyone is having trouble with the event, almost any CC frame can lock the Bursa in place long enough to do it regardless of the Bursa level: just avoid invisibility, blind, rift and so on, else the transfer might be interrupted. I used Frost (with Ice Wave Impedance and Chilling Globe) + Trinity (spamming Well of Life) myself but any combination of Nyx, Nova, Loki, Vauban, Banshee, etc. works quite well.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2015-04-24 at 10:25 AM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.