[Twilight Grove]
The Living and the Dead

Illnara listens to Yen'Shi's words, noddimg every once in awhile and letting him speak without being interupted. When he finished, it was her turn to respond.

"I can imagine worse places. Your home, Yen'Shi embodies everything that I am not. It's essence alone seems to reject me." Illnara tugs on a lifeless strand of grass hair.

"Your terms are fair and they make incredible sense. I do not agree with how the faithless are treated but that is not my purview. That's yours. In time, I will create a garden in your realm as you have suggested. However, for the sake of fairness and courtesy as you have shown me." Illnara smiled at Yen'Shi, despite their differences in Domain, she liked him.

"A garden, especially so a garden of my creation would be a thing of Life and Creation. It would be something that the Twilight Grove is not. I see such a thing possibly creating unintended effects." She nodded in agreement with herself as she rubbed her chin in thought for a moment, wondering jerself how such a garden could even be formed in such a place.