Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
It does, but I've managed to get mostly over it by now. I remember the good times and keep that in the spot light. Try to move on with just the happy memories and I think the desire to want to GM a full-fledged campaign online here is part of that moving on piece. I think. Well, it feels like the right steps anyway.

So... gotta do The Sending or you get a Final Fantasy X situation?
(But with better voice acting)

*Looks at McNum's post* Haha, so it's not just me thinking that. :3 Not saying it's a bad idea. Just thought there was similarities to those ideas.

Friendship Games stuff
Spoiler
Show
I know Flash doesn't get much mileage out of this, but it takes a while for personality to show up and he gets like... 2 minutes per movie to do anything? The CMC took a few dedicated episodes to warm up. I did like Flash's snarky remark to the principals about what the school's good at. XD
Glad to hear it. And of course, I'd love to get in on whatever game you end up making.

More like you have to get an eulogy. Or perhaps the ancient greek version of you have to be properly sent off, but it's not exactly a mystical ceremony.

Spoiler: Friendship stuff/Flash stuff
Show

The problem with Flash isn't his lack of personality, or rather underdeveloped personality. It's Twilight's inexplicable attraction to said personality. Now it's a well established part of Rarity's personality to fall in love at the drop of a fashionable hat, but Twilight? Not so much.

So her attraction to Flash is just...weird. It feels out of character because as far as I know/can tell (I still haven't watched the first movie, I have no desire to do so either) is there isn't really a good reason for it. It just sorta happens. And then it just sort of lingers on.

The relationship itself is underdeveloped, and Flash has received next to zero character development. And honestly, it seems that he's an entirely superfluous character. His role could have easily been dropped in the first one/folded into an expy from Equestria (from what I've heard), and in the second one, I really don't see why he was in the film at all. He could have been removed entirely and the story would have stayed exactly the same.