Quote Originally Posted by Krade View Post
Oh, dammit. How did I miss that? You kinda just ruined my day a little bit. Hope you're happy.
Shared pain is half the pain. I just barely got Wukong started yesterday, now I'll need 9 more for Ivara. And then War costs 5 more unless you buy Hunhow's Gift (which I might, for the cosmetics; out of principle I want to farm the weapon but if I can't get the cosmetics otherwise...). And then it's completely useless. DE resource consumption graphs, ladies and gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Krade View Post
Mother of god that drop table can eat every part of my ass. All that work dragging three woefully unprepared teammates through both the second and third sorties and what I get to show for it? A Karak part. Out of everything on that drop table that I would be happy to get, it has given me something that is 100% useless to me. Twice.
I've seen some people willing to trade for Karak parts so with luck you might get Dera parts for 'em. A friend of mine was able to finish Dera Vandal for 90p so I might be trying for that too. So far my sorties have shown me Unairu Lens, Vazarin Lens and 25 Cores so not all that bad - the Lens in particular are nice (I started Zenurik so I got the big one outta the way - to still need a bunch more). Tho now I'll have to go sell stuff one of these days again; after buying Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation R10 and Legendary Core alongside all the recent cosmetics, I'm down to under 500p.

I'm actually rather looking forward to the Winter Vacation, all things considered. 3 new frames to forma (Trinity Prime, Wukong, Ivara), a bunch of weapons to level, MR21 to get and a ton of trading to do. Perhaps even getting into Jordas Verdict.

Oh, has anyone seen Vengeful Revenant yet? I'm wondering how it compares to Crimson Dervish. While the damage/hit on Crimson Dervish is impressive, the short range and the low attack speed have had me looking for an alternative better than Iron Phoenix for a while now. At the present I'm not really using Dakra Prime in spite of it having been my most used weapon in the game historically - hard to vindicate it over Orthos Prime/Tonbo, Tipedo, Scindo Prime/Galatine, Jat Kittag, Bo Prime, Mios, Prisma Cleavers or Dual Kamas Prime.