1. - Top - End - #85
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Death Battle II - I don't THINK Gara got robbed I KNOW he did.

Spoiler: HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!
    Show
    It's Quicksilver. God help us all.

Yeah, this is looking like it's going to be one of the ugliest stomps in DB history. Possibly even worse than Vegeta vs. Shadow (to this day I'm not sure why ANYONE ever thought that would be a good idea).

I'd be lying if I said that being THIS sure of the outcome hasn't really deflated all interest in this episode for me. Even when I'm fairly sure I know how it's going to end (Bowser vs. Ganon, natch), there's always tension in considering the possibility I'll be wrong, and trying to figure out why is always fun.

But this? You're putting quite possibly the second most broken character in DC (behind Superman, obviously) and somebody who sees, thinks, and reacts in less than an ATTOSECOND (for reference, a FULL attosecond is only enough time for light to cross a single molecule) against somebody who, as recently as last year, died because he ran into a bullet in one continuity.

I'm actually getting angry the more I think about the fact that this fight is going to take up three weeks of releases, simply because I know there's just no way in the Nine Hells that this can end any other way.

I only hope that Torrian is animating this because if nothing else this fight COULD be worth watching if it's well animated, but considering we're just coming off of a fight he animated, I doubt this will be anything more than a sprite battle. Which, not to bash their sprite animators (I mean, some of their sprite battles have been better looking than the 3D rendered ones), isn't the best fit for characters this fast.
    Last edited by ChillerInstinct; 2016-05-02 at 09:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skim172 View Post
    Incidentally, this is why you never see a group of halflings together. Their collective gravitational force could rip apart fabric of space-time. No halfling can ever spend too much time near another halfling, lest they end the planet as they know it. They live solitary lives, separated from their own mothers from infancy, for the sake of the planet. It is a grave burden they bear...
    There are three halflings at the Godsmoot. Guess how the Gods will destroy the world if Dvalin votes yes.