Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
One of these days I need to farm up more void fissure fragment things; I only have one more chance to get the Paris Prime grip. Is there a particular mission type that people like for hitting fissures? Exterminate have been the easiest for me between having the total number of enemies in the mission limited so I don't get swarmed by hundreds of regular enemies while I'm working on it and the tendency of the enemies in, say, sabotage to not drop reactant (I've failed at least 3 because it just wouldn't drop).
Orokin Derelict Survival and Defense are great for most of the relics. There are choice Lith and Meso (T1/2) relics in the A-rotation and then a very high chance of some Neo-relic in B-rotation and Axi in C. Other places drop them mostly in B or C rotations, depending on the mission tier. I'd say Derelict is generally the best place to go for them, though there are few particulars where Derelict isn't amazing. Some list I'd seen on Reddit:

Spoiler: Best relic farm locations
Show

T1 (Lith):
  • Tikal (Earth) (Excavation, Rotation B)
  • Cervantes (Earth) (Excavation, Rotation B)
  • Kiliken (Venus) (Excavation, Rotation B)
  • Martialis (Mars) (Excavation, Rotation B)
  • Wendell (Phobos) (Excavation, Rotation B)
  • Orokin Derelict Defense (Rotation A)

T2 (Meso):

If Meso B2:
  • Orokin Derelict Survival (Rotation A)

If not Meso B2:
  • Lillith (Europa) (Excavation, Rotation B)
  • Valefor (Europa) (Excavation, Rotation B)

T3 (Neo):

If you want Axi V2 on the side:
  • Despina, Neptune, (Excavation, Rotation B)

If you want greater chances at T3 relics
  • Cholistan, Europa, (Excavation, Rotation B)

T4 (Meso):
  • Hieracon, Pluto, (Excavation, Rotation B)

Note, the preference for Excavations is because Excavations go through Rotations the fastest and thus you get the most key rotations for your time invested if you do them efficiently.