Quote Originally Posted by ChillerInstinct View Post
Spoiler: And in the blue corner...
Show
TF2's Scout.

Which means this fight is likely going to be VERY boring, sadly. Tracer's time ability to hop back in time and reverse her wounds means the only chance Scout has is to one-shot her. Which, I mean, is possible, Scout's primaries, especially the Force-a-Nature, can annihilate soft targets. But the odds of getting that ONE perfect shot, when Tracer can wear him down even with Scout being able to heal over time with the Mad Milk? Not very likely.

This is something that's really starting to irk me this season-- there's been VERY few fights that have been close. I mean, there was Dante vs. Bayonetta, the RvB fight, and Joker vs. Sweet Tooth, but everything else has been an ugly, ugly stomp.
Honestly, I felt they forced the joker fight to be closer than it should have been. But yeah, I agree, a surprising number of stomp fests. Especially the flash fight. There was just no excuse for that matchup, the basic tale of the tape said it right out, flash was so far above him it would be like putting a 6 year old in a boxing ring with batman. You dont need to have the fight take place to know how it ends.