View Single Post

Thread: Warframe in the Playground 2.0

1. - Top - End - #915
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe in the Playground 2.0

So, Nekros Prime is out.

Spoiler: About the new toys
    Show
    Stats of the new toys (courtesy of Blissful_Altruism on Reddit)
    Nekros Prime: It has 125 base energy as the first in the game. This means level 30 Nekros Prime has 187 energy, one with maxed Flow has 374 and one with maxed Primed Flow has 530. His base shields are 150 (RIP 666 shields), same as Volt & co. The noteworthy thing I find is that you can now run Nekros Prime with full Blind Rage and no efficiency and still afford your Shadows of the Dead. Previously 150 energy was insufficient; you needed 155 at least. This also makes it easier to cast Shadows of the Dead with energy drainers in play. Nice for the Soul Survivor build as that wipes out your energy (thus I use it with Despoil/Equilibrium).

Tigris Prime: Compared to Sancti Tigris, it has more damage, slower reload, better accuracy and slightly different crit stats (10/x2 vs. 15/x1.5). The big difference is in status: Tigris Prime has 30% making for 4 elemental/status mods granting 100% which is awesome on shotguns (multipellet weapons go from ~3rd of the pellets proccing to every pellet proccing when going from 99% to 100%). And it has a lot of Slash, which just so happens to have the only useful physical status proc. That's quite awesome. The damage is insane, but the reload is the same as on Tigris; much longer than on Sancti. For a weapon that reloads after every shot that's huge making it a sidegrade, particularly in conjunction with the syndicate proc. I've also heard it shoots 8 pellets per shot instead of 4 (normal)/6 (Sancti). If so, that's huge for status (particularly Corrosive-procs). Definitely my kind of a weapon. I love status weapons anyways, and I've been itching for a top tier Slash-weapon.

Galatine Prime:
    Well, there you have it, DE doesn't give a single **** about game health. War was already pretty huge powercreep; now we have a weapon that has Slash-damage (best physical type), over 20 more base damage & higher attack speed with no downsides. What the ****? What's wrong with giving some other stats than raw extra damage... I liked Fragor Prime's angle of improved Channeling-stats. Galatine Prime is just...ugh. I mean, I'll get it and I'll use it but I'll be giving the game less and less of a chance of sustained growth.

On other news, got Titania building (Vessan Moss was such a pain to scan), realised I have to hunt for the new stances, meh. I'm hoping she'll be fun though.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2016-08-25 at 05:34 AM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.