View Single Post

Thread: Warframe in the Playground 2.0

1. - Top - End - #919
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe in the Playground 2.0

So, being sick for a couple of days proves convenient to this end. I finally finished getting everything (though I couldn't get any more Neo V2 Relics to drop after running two Radiant groups to no avail, so I just bought the Galatine Prime Handle for 30p). Impressions so far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Titania: Strange frame. Terrible base stats, no particular high points. Weird CC abilities and a somewhat tedious-to-stack set of buffs on the Tribute that doesn't work with Razorwing anyways. Then there's Razorwing that's just...weird. But probably what I'll forma her for. Without it, her defensive stats just feel too weak and losing the auras from Tribute really isn't that big of a deal compared to getting the Razorflies and the 50% Evasion. Not my favorite but I'll find use for her particularly since she has an anti-status effect ability in her 1.

Pox: Awesome weapon, basically a secondary Torid (only 20 bullets in clip but uses Pistol ammo so it's full in no time). 100% status with 3 status element mods, can't really think of much use for the last 2 slots after Hornet/Barrel/Lethal/3 Element+Status. Perhaps just Magnum Force and Primed Slip Magazine or something; I'm running it on Gas/Electric to great effect and thus want to maximize the proc damage in particular.

Sarpa: I lack Bullet Dance as of yet; don't have much of an opinion on this one. Feels similar to Redeemer; I'll have to test them head-to-head to see which I prefer.

Tigris Prime: The lovely 100% status dream really works. Feels awesome blasting a Bursa once and watching it just bleed to death. Does ridiculous damage too. The long reload really is a pain though; I'll have to test Tactical Pump in addition to Seeking Fury and see how it goes with the damage.

Nekros Prime & Galatine Prime: Building but only finished overmorrow and tomorrow respectively. I'm more looking forward to Nekros Prime for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2016-08-27 at 07:24 PM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.