I was checking here for an explanation about the most recent strips and realized that Misfile didn't have its own thread for years here (also its own forums seem to be defunct).
So I collected all precursor threads I could find - so you can see how people assessed the comic before.

2012 Thread
2011 Thread
2010 Thread
2007/08 Thread
2007 Thread

In my opinion, nothing has changed since 2010/12: The artwork is solid but without lots of improvement since the first ~100 strips I guess. The plot trundles along like back then. Nothing ever gets resolved and nothing major has changed, although the characters have grown up a bit. Up to two years seem to have passed in-comic. Symptomatic: Ash just got a new haircut and within ~10-15 comics, she looks exactly the same as before that episode.

I've been reading Misfile for eight or nine years now, but just checking the updates, so I probably forgot lots from the old arcs. I won't stop reading it since the story genuinely interests me... As I write this I was shortly contemplating to do an archive dive and try and identify the last "arcs", but the comic is so massive that it's too much work.

Okay:
First some basic points I'd like to know: Are there still people who read Misfile, and how do you feel about the comic? Are there favorite moments?

Second question, more in detail: In the most recent strips (from here on onward), Ash contemplates about his "new" relationship with Doctor Dad. Are those allusions that he confessed to him about being a boy? If so, when did THAT happen? Or is it just his regular emotional turmoil...?