View Single Post

Thread: The Dragon Empire IC, Part III

1. - Top - End - #655
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Dragon Empire IC, Part III

Quote Originally Posted by Archemist View Post
    Jumping up and down a tiny bit, not really being able to see how the battle below is going with all the tall people in the way, Asma says to Christof, "Toss me!"

Unless he looks busy with the closer cultist. In which case she will just duck around to the other side of Reed and keep on attacking that guy too. At least the crew have the high ground on the stairs.
    Christof looks uncertainly at the halfling for a moment, but with no good way of getting himself down and closer to the main fight at the moment, he goes with it and picks her up, dropping his sword to the ground before tossing her over. (and hey, why not, right?)

Spoiler: OOC Shenanigans
    Show
    Not sure how you want to run this DM. Perhaps an attack roll with an improvised thrown weapon, with the same miss consequences as a splash weapon? AC 5, and on a miss, she goes a random direction (1d8). Or perhaps a bullrush maneuver? I would say it's probably a full-round action as well. She would likely have to roll acrobatics somewhere in there as well, or land prone. Anyway, I'll let you handle the mechanics/rolls, whatever you decide.

Spoiler: Christof
    Show
    =Rhedris Knight= Human Warrior 2/Blue Rose Cavalier 2
    HP: 36/43
    AC: 15 Touch: 11 FF: 14 (Chain +4)
    Stats: Str 15 / Dex 13 / Con 14 / Int 10 / Wis 12 / Cha 12
    Fort: +8 Ref: +1 Will: +1
    BAB: +4
    CMB: +6 (4 BAB + 2 STR)
    CMD: +17 (10 + 4 BAB + 2 STR + 1 DEX)
    Initiative: +1
    Move Speed: 30 ft.
    Attacks: Longsword +7 attack, 1d8+3(or +5 if NL) (2h) damage, 19-20/x2 crit
    Special: Challenge +2 (x1/day), Tactician (Phalanx Fighter) x1/day, Flat of the Blade

Effects: Nil
    Last edited by Aeryk; 2017-05-24 at 10:27 PM.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show

Spoiler: GM of...
    Show
    WAKING NIGHTMARES (Page Link) (Map Link)