Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
No surprise. He suffers from Main Character Syndrome. Main (or major) characters tend to get beefed up in adaptations, whether they deserve it or not.
*Takes look at Waver*

Indeed.
Oh, most definitely. I'm actually thinking of putting together an Arts deck involving EMIYA, Medea, and... I haven't decided on a third yet. Pretty sure I could break an awful lot of things that way.
You bet. USE WAVER NOW

I'm aware of the Craft Material he gets at Bond 10. It is broken. A Zerker who can't die? Glorious. There's a reason everyone loves the big lug.
Almost all the difficult quests in this game can be solved by placing a Bond Craft Hercules at the end of the party. It's truly nuts.

I think they've lifted the cap, but raising Bond beyond 5 is frustratingly slow. I've been sitting on Berserkules, Failure Lily, and EMIYA, and that little purple diamond is just creeping along.
If I recall correctly, the XP it takes to get to Bond Level 5 is like, 5% or something (maybe even less? I forgot) of the XP it takes to get to Bond Level 10. It will take months. The first 5-star I pulled got to Bond Level 10 about 4 months after her summoning. But you will eventually get there.