Alright. Well.

I have not played D&D5e much (just a few sessions, really) and so I don't know the largest points for the Rogue and Wizard in the system, but here's my advice.

First, I hope that your Wizard isn't preparing Charm Person or similar spells. After all, the whole reason that they are working with a Rogue is for the whole people person thing, and possibly disarming spells. It would make little since for your Wizard to basically team up with the Rogue, and then turn around and solve those same problems themselves. Your Wizard should focus on doing your thing, and let the Rogue get the focus of doing their thing when the time comes.

Other people have mentioned combat and yes, I think that supporting your Rogue better would be good if you want to do well. Again, your Wizard is teamed up with the Rogue for a reason, and I'd assume he wants the Rogue to survive (for now). Raise a skeleton or something to tank some hits. Provide DEX buffs to increase the Rogue's AC, to-hit, and damage. There is certainly something that the Wizard can be doing to make the Rogue better at killing enemies, especially if the Wizard wants to be the one staying out of combat range in general.

Second, what is the Rogue's backstory? What is the Rogue's motivations? I see a lot about your Wizard's backstory, plots, and motivations. I can understand why you might not know the Rogue's fully, but there should still be some highlights to the Rogue's story in the game. Your Wizard is getting the fancy multiclass treatment into Cleric, not because of power concerns, but because it fits their story and character and motivations. What about the Rogue? At least, I would assume that your little party is accepting high-payment jobs and going after potential treasure vaults for the Rogue's sake. Is the DM taking the time to craft some interesting things for the Rogue to do or to gain, relating to their desires?

As an aside, if you haven't gained that Cleric multiclass level yet, you might want to look up training rules (such as with new skills) and apply them to your character, to keep things "fair" and put a requirement on learning new languages and abilities.