Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
Dungeons&Dooms
That's a thing I'd thought about many years ago but never really did anything with it. And since these are magic demon guns and rockets, they deal as much damage as DM wants, so it can be played at any level.
And since so many people are reading without commenting (or a few people are refreshing the thread repeatedly to increase view count for some reason), I might as well post some postbait about what y'all would like to see in the future:

-Nerull is still messing around with reincarnation for nefarious reasons.
-Titans imprisoned in Jotunheim haven't been idle.
-Something extremely unexpected appears when you split the atom.
-Genies can, with great difficulty, possess mortals.
-Lizardmen are lizardmen for a reason.
-Kobolds' fey obsession is surprising people, and not necessarily with traps and ambushes.
-Celestials are terrible at raising mortal children.
-Elves spend far too much time and effort at elaborating why they're better than humans.

These are all the half baked and half cocked ideas I have at the moment. A few of them are bound to make it into the thread, which is rather lifeless these days. Why's everyone previously around so silent now, did I finally exhaust reader interest in this?

Also, has anyone around here ever used any ideas from the thread in their games? That certainly would've been neat to hear about.