[Hanger at Night]

Alex grins as Yna bows, and returns it with a bow of his own. A bow that manages to look casual and smooth despite the obviously large amount of time Alex practiced it. He doffs an imaginary hat and pulls back the open bathrobe he is wearing over his PJ’s like it is a cloak.

The rooms that would normally be office or storage space have been transformed into a surprisingly comfy living area. Thick velvety curtains cover the walls, and plush area rugs cover the ground. A hodgepodge of furniture is arrayed in a semi-circle; two sofas, a recliner and one overly large beanbag, with a few standing lamps between them providing light for the room. One corner has a small mini-fridge and a sound system that looks like something Frankenstein would create if he worked in the electronic field over biology.

The second room which can be peered in through the curtains blocking the doorway is a messy bedroom with a large bed in the middle and more than a few piles of clothes scattered around it.

Alex follows them ushering them to the warmth of the upper rooms. When Yna hops on the squishier couch Alex points to the other one. ”If you are looking to sleep that couch is better. The one your on will kill your back. Ven you take the bed.” He says trying to lead the exhausted looking green woman towards the bedroom.

”No Alex I can’t-

”Don’t even finish that thought. I have a bed on Bertha that I sleep in half the time anyways. That is where I will be tonight. And don’t think about setting an alarm, tomorrow you are going to call work and tell them about your ghost emergency. You need rest.” Ven mumbles something that could be thanks as she is lead into the other room and flops into bed, a quite ”Night Yna.” as she quickly drifts to sleep.

Alex comes back out shaking his head and grinning. ”I am one of the co-founders of the band. Me and Patty gathered up the rest of our group. Who I am sure you’ll meet soon enough. When word gets around that Ven is in trouble I am sure the others will swing by to see what they can do. Silence actually might be able to help with the ghost. But either way don’t worry about that tonight. You get some rest, we’ll have plenty of time to talk in the morning.