Spoiler: Theo
Show
Asoryala looks troubled as you leave, but says nothing to stop you.

Taking flight on mighty Ardaionn, you watch the miles roll by beneath you as you approach the remote community of Greychapel. It is a small town, perhaps a hundred buildings in all, assembled around a lake north of New Ganthar. Set apart from the rest of the buildings is a walled enclosure, housing a sprawling single - storey mansion. The Cornelan Estate.

From the air, it is possible to see a number of tents, pitched in regimented ranks, on what would have been the far side of the estate for anyone approaching on foot. Earthen barricades have been erected and then carefully disguised, and you realise that this would have been effective in concealing this camp from view had it been seen from land.

Your eagle banks again, keeping the sun behind you relative to the camp below. He awaits your instructions, recognising that they may have changed now that you have seen this.

Spoiler: Gunn, Perseus and Rosalind
Show
Abrogar nods an acknowledgement and bids you farewell. One by one, the mages depart to their own tasks, while your guide waits to show Gunn to the meeting with Lydia. She pauses to glance at Rosalind, seemingly wondering if the Priestess will be joining you.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
The secretary is a character you created, Esorscher, and I can't remember if you gave her a name?

Spoiler: Hesa
Show
Vaust gives a shallow nod, stiffly retrieving the gauntlet.

“Tomorrow, then. Dawn. I and my second will meet you before the Temple of Granig. That way, I won't have far to drag your body.”