Spoiler: Gunn
Show
Natalia smiles at you.

"For once, Thomas, I have no agenda - beyond wanting to spend time with you. Perhaps to see where things take us."

As you pass the appetisers, she starts asking you about yourself, your background and dreams, and listening to your answers with rapt, flattering attention. She eats as delicately as the food permits, savouring the experience and for all the world behaving as though there is no where she would rather be - and no one she would rather be with.

Spoiler: Rosalind
Show
The priest of Kaithrax welcomes your invitation to step outside, and visibly relaxes as soon as you are both out of sight of the clinical environment within.

He turns to you, expression serious.

"Actually, I came to see what I could do for you. The Temple of Charis sent a request for aid with a lich mage of some power. It is not our practice to give aid easily or without cause - but I know this man Theo is a friend of yours, and you have earned a measure of my respect after enduring a measure of our burden.

"We have concerns of our own, of course, and our work cannot be long neglected - but I wanted to see where matters stood for myself."

Spoiler: Theo
Show
The Seneschal scoffs. "Oh, so he wants to show respect? Get your friends of my Lord's land and stop this nonsense, then maybe we can talk about respect."

He has almost made his way to a door on the Eastern face of the building when Niall hurries into sight. He stops on seeing you, looking unsurprised but displeased, crossing his arms defensively.

"Sergeant Roost. Or should it be ex-Sergeant now? I hear you resigned.

"Here to talk, or to drag me back in chains? I warn you, if it is the chains, I'm not entirely friendless."