Quote Originally Posted by DomaDoma View Post
I think this is the first online appearance of the Dark One (what he looks like, that is), so I guess Start of Darkness is definitely keeping Rich in bandwidth payments..
Do you count Jirax describing seeing him to Redcloak?

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
Yeah I thought about that when I posted. Notice how that interaction went down though. Tiger showed up to run them out of the South, and Thor and Odin immediately backed down and walked away. No serious inter-pantheon interaction, that would be comparable to long-term negotiations with the Dark One.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
More like "Who I want", amiright??

Quote Originally Posted by Worldsong View Post
Spoiler
Show
I'm somewhat on the fence on that 'Enchanted to eat Redcloak' thing. I haven't read the book and I'm not disputing that it happened, but unless it was an Epic Enchantment (I'd be surprised if Xykon of all people has an Epic Enchantment when pretty much every single thing he does is necromantic or highly offensive) I'd expect a cleric capable of casting 9th level spells to be able to do something about it.

Hel, even if Redcloak can't do anything about it I wouldn't be surprised if MitD could.
If it wasn't Epic it would have worn off by now. Sometimes you just have to accept some loose stuff for foreshadowing/Chekov's guns.