Changes:

==================

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
Druids and Clerics cast from different lists which have different spells from Wizards. Wizards also have limited spells known while Druids and Clerics "Know" every spell but have to prepare them at specific times. Sorcerers know a limited number of spells, like Warlocks, and can't snag more from scrolls or prayer to change out on a daily basis, but Warlocks use their magic in a wholly different way, with access to fewer spells in a given period but potentially more over the course of the adventuring 'day'.
My system not having these differences is a feature, not a bug. See RAW Caster Comparison to see the RAW balance. One of the main goals of my system is to balance out these issues while still maintaining identity and also allowing far more character diversity and options.

I mean, take a look at the first line of your Naturalist class.

"Holding high a gnarled staff wreathed with holly, an elf summons the fury of the storm and calls down explosive bolls of lightning to smite the torch-carrying orcs who threaten her forest."
The descriptions I use are largely from the PHB. What you've quoted also appears as the first example of a Druid on page 64 of the PHB.

Is that a Naturalist or is that just an Elf with spellcasting ability who protects a forest?

Couldn't a Mage or Occultist elf do the exact same thing by taking the same spellcasting themes?
Yes, an Elven Mage could take the Nature or Storm theme! Elves studying nature and their natural environment makes complete flavor sense. It's a feature, not a bug!