Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
Spoiler
Show

Yeah, kind of sad about Absalom but I guess he served his purpose. And yes, not sure how well invisibility works against haki...
I wonder if Moria will decide to be suicidal.. but I think we know he's an opportunist.
Perona has become kind of cute.
It's kind of nice to see Teach just lay low and enjoy life while everybody else is killing each other.

Don't know what to say about the Wano stuff. I guess we now know the top of Kaido's army.. I still have no idea how anyone plans to take him down.
Spoiler
Show
GEAR FIVE AWAKENED GUM GUM NO APOCALYPSE GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In all seriousness I fully expect it to be very big momish. They discover some sort of weakness that can be used to distract kaido, and luffy unleashes yet another version of his gear 4. He probably doesnt personally do much damage, if any, to kaido at all, but he still gets a sort of victory through taking down most of kaidos big name forces and escapes with what he is after. If he is going to straight up defeat a yonko, for some reason i dont expect kaido will be the first. Heck he may "win" by getting kaido to abandon wano to chase after him and his crew. Allowing momo and friends to reestablish control.