Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
No, I mean, what annoys me is that there's several disciplines for fiends, but only one discipline for all celestials. So out of the nine exemplar races, you get one discipline each for the Slaad, Modrons, Baatezu and Tanar'ri, sort of one for the Yugoloths and one to share for the Archons, Eladrin and Guardinals, plus the Angels, who don't have a place on a list of planar anything, anyway.[...]It fits the general 3.5 thing wizards did, where all the books are about fiends and the celestials get nothing.
It's more of an ongoing Great Wheel thing than a 3e thing, really. The devils, daemons, and demons (and the poor neglected demodands) all get their own stuff because they're all fighting with each other all the time, whereas celestials tend to be lumped together because they're one big happy family. Or that's the justification, anyway, but really the archons and eladrin should disagree at least as much as the devils and demons, just not quite so violently and unreasonably.

(And nothing for the Rilmani, but no one cares about the Rilmani anyway, they are so dull.)
They can't be dull, they're shiny. And they're plenty cool, they just got short shrift in 3e materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Elves View Post
Yeah, that would be great. I can do quicksilver, unless Dice wants to do the ones for his disciplines the rest are up for dibs.
Quote Originally Posted by Eldan
I'll make Ninefold Damnation weapon for now, if that's alright
[...]
Belay that. I'm not having any good ideas for Hell, but I'm writing a pretty dang awesome Far Realms weapon right now.
I'll do the ones for mine, then. Though I don't know how soon I'll be able to get around to them.