Quote Originally Posted by Cluedrew View Post
I am conflicted about this thread. First because the ideas are great and yet they are two big to read and digest all at once (I plan on doing a second pass to address that).
Thanks!
I don't know what to do about the "too big to digest at once" thing. I keep trying to keep the ideas short and concise, but then I keep getting more ideas, and I realize that there's no "hook" to make this practically usable, and...

The other reason if I think this might belong in World Building but that gets so much less traffic than Roleplaying Games, I think this thread existed in some form in that forum already actually (although it seems to have been archived since).
Hm, probably. I didn't put much thought into this thread; it's mostly an outlet for all the ideas that I wish I could find some use for, so that I can feel like someone else might notice them and be inspired by them. (And, you know, so other people can read and be inspired by them, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up on that. The other guys probably have a ton of their own ideas to go through.)

I kind of wish there was a better connection than going up and back down. It isn't much put it is just enough to put it out of sight.
A better connection between what?

[spoiler]My most recent lore idea was not for a creature...[/QUOTE]
That's fine! This is intended to be a place to drop all sorts of random lore ideas, mine have only been creature-centered because I've been reading stuff about monster lore lately.
...I may need to clarify the OP.