I purposefully changed spells, not just damage spells as I wrote above:
Quote Originally Posted by Kryx View Post
Along the way if changing the mana system from 6 to 10 I reevaluated spells and determined that some didn't need to be as high as they are by RAW. Let me know if any specific ones are out of balance.

Specifics:

Force Hand
Themes Balance shows why Force Hand is a 2 mana spell. If there is anything out of line let me know.

Teleport
Teleport should be reduced to 30 feet, like Misty Step is. The augment can stay at 60 though. I've made this change.
Teleporting 30 feet as a bonus action for 1 mana is good, but it is an instant benefit for a higher cost than options like Expeditious Retreat that also cost 1 mana, allow a dash as a bonus action, and last 5 minutes.
Teleporting 30 feet every round as a 3 mana spell is underpowered if anything. There are 1 and 2 mana spells that let you move more than that.

Invisibility
Invisibility should be self with an augment to target allies. This should significantly reduce its power as those who can cast it are generally not as sneaky as the party Rogue. 2 mana to cast it on the Rogue who is much more likely to get value out of it seems fair. I've made this change.
Invisibility is not a "I win" button in that it is only sight. The user can still be heard and there are several ways to counteract it. It's a strong option for certain circumstances, but often given more power than it actually has.

Haste
As you've noticed, many spells are available at earlier levels. Haste lasts 1 minute while spells like Expeditious Retreat (1 mana) last 5 minutes so in terms of speed haste isn't the best spell for the purpose. It is a great buff, but largely equates to 1 extra weapon attack per turn. If that is self-cast then it's hard to maintain. If that's cast on an ally then the caster isn't using CC to disable enemies. It seems to be at a fair balance point.

Levitate/Fly
Both Levitate and Fly are capable of breaking the game in certain scenarios, hence they were not reduced in level. Levitate on an archer for example can be incredibly encounter breaking as most monsters in D&D 5e do not have ranged attacks. Fly allows characters to bypass obstacles so it should be restricted.