After dancing around with a big army near our borders Pewter City finally decided to backstab me. It just doesn't feel like proper dominions mp to me if somebody isn't backstabbing me. 11 Onyxes plus a bunch of gravelers and rhyhorn riders, but just a golem champion and rhyhorn rider prophet for leader. Also +5 protection bless so 27 protection onyxes. Ah well may as well gather some data on Vermillion vs Pewter.

Also spotting Pewter underwater, kinda funny since it seems like Cerulean themselves didn't reach for the seas (heck, eve Celadon took UW provinces).

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
Ahh good question. Razor Leaf is perhaps a viable choice here?
Still nasty enough to make a decent in armored people. But not as bad as a crossbow at going though both shield and guy behind.
Ok, razor leaf it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
Im glad you like them. Hopefully they should make Celadon a little more fun. And potentially also be ready for next game. After Celadon wins this one.
Hah.. also fair if you already made sprites. I think i find the idea of shields on some pokemon a little to silly.
But oh well, my fault for not suggesting this earlier :D

And yeah i missed the Vine graft on the latest release.
All the same, then i do still think it need more than vine shield to survive even just fighting PD.
Those changes shouldn't take too much time, so definitely should have them ready soon.

Mind you I think Celadon will still take some time to win even if they keep roflstomping everything in their path since they haven't actually taken any throne yet unless everybody agrees to surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
Oh, right. I keep thinking most of the Pokemon champions are beefier than they actually are - probably mentally comparing them with Onyx (although even then Pewter's other champions are actually pretty fragile.)
The formula I've been using is that champions have twice the HP of their "normal version" while the legendary pretenders have 4x the HP of normal versions, but I'm willing to try something beefier for the champions like x3 normal HP.