Saffron going after Fuschia meaning somehow it's now a trio of 1x1s so seems like they're indeed mostly rookies besides Celadon.

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
As we said. rookie mistake. Does sound a bit like an amateur boxer being allowed to win, right up until the point where he find himself trying to headbutt a uppercut.
He seems to have wised up a bit since he's now doing a fighting retreat with his golems (had taken some land from behind him with guitarrists leading magnemites and his golem thugs went to retake it instead of also trying to take on my main army).

Also almost lost a battle to one of the scattred onyxes, going berserk and keeping to fight after the PD was cleaned up, but luckily his berserk ran out and auto-routed due to no commander. I think it happens if they go unconscious while berserk?

Mhm.. thats why i didnt say OP as expander. But as counter to anything heavy.
I suspect a small team of them can murder anything up to and including a Lastygonian Tyrant not purpose build to deal with them.
Well it's kinda needed since Vermillion doesn't really have any hard-hitting troops otherwise and a little bit of shock resistance drastically reduces most of their offensive.

In this case they will be moving though several poison clouds. Im quite certain then, there is no such thing as light poison damage unless your poison resistant.

And yes, the relevant difference here though, is that Cerulean, as a Pokemon nation, are fighting the plants at a safe distance.
Well I'll see if I can run some tests about that.