Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
When Red Alpha arrives, James mentions the curses, and offers to lift them now or at a set time later, or upon being communicated with.
"However, keep in mind our dangerous profession. We can only release curses should we be conscious, so there's a small chance you'll have to hire a outside contractor should the worst happen if you want us to release the curses at a much later date."
The scientists that seems to be in charge of the retrieval thinks a bit before replying:

“Hmmm, I was wondering about those myself. So you’re the one who applied all those curses? An unorthodox method of restrain but has a lot of potential now that I think about it. Just that usually it’s not pratical to apply them in such large amounts over such a small period of time. But we should keep options open for all non-lethal and painless methods to help keep a patient in check. If you can dismiss the curses at distance upon contact, I’ll rather keep them on our new friend for some more time until we complete the preliminary scans just to be in the safer side. If all goes well tomorrow we should be asking you to release her. Oh, and if you can do this every day, there certainly would be a permanent position for you in the Neo Society, I-we could really use your help for limiting some more unruly subjects. Have you heard of our great medical benefits? But well really need to go now, you can always check our site and social media for details.”

Quote Originally Posted by DeTess View Post
"I might be a mercenary, but I don't act that mercenary." The captain said with a small smile to show she wasn't offended. "That having been said..." She considered for a moment, then called the bridge. "Bridge, I assume we've still got the scans of those drones on file? Please send a copy of one of them to both the crusaders and Einst corporation, with my compliments for their quick arrival."

She turned back to James after addressing the bridge. "I've got no interest in joining the scramble for the corpses, but I might as well let them know I've got a bit more info that might be of interest to them."
A couple communications arrive shortly after:

Spoiler: Steel Crusaders
Show

“Hmm, thanks for that data, really. Guess the Neo Society just had some pretty deep pockets today.
Won’t ask for the details of what they offered you for that queen, that’s your business. But any other intel about this battle that you’re willing to share with us would be highly appreciated. Know your enemy as they say. Those damn einst always evolving and spawning new kinds of drones, gotta keep up with their latest tricks.”

Spoiler: Einst Corporation
Show

“Ah, such a kind present, you have our gratitude. Good to see the Neo Society didn’t completely scam you of the valuables you acquired today. They know how to speak sweetly but aren’t properly preparing for the future. The einst, we need to learn as much from them as fast as possible, there’s no time to take things slowly. So I’ll go right to the point now, have you got any more einst information you would be willing to share with us?”